Your Edge Impulse organization helps your team with the full lifecycle of your TinyML deployment. It contains tools to collect and maintain large datasets, allows your data scientists to quickly access relevant data through their familiar tools, adds versioning and traceability to your machine learning models, and lets you quickly create new Edge Impulse projects for on-device deployment.
To get started, follow this tutorials:
- Collaborating on projects - to work with your colleagues on one project.
- Building your first dataset - to build up a shared dataset for your organization.
- Creating a transformation block - to quickly extract features from your dataset.
- Building deployment blocks - to create custom deployment targets for your products.
- Upload portals - to allow external parties to securely contribute data to your datasets.
Updated 4 months ago