There is a list of development boards that are fully supported by Edge Impulse. These boards come with a special firmware which enables data collection from all their sensors, allows you to build new ready-to-go binaries that include your trained impulse, and come with examples on integrating your impulse with your custom firmware. These boards are the perfect way to start building Machine Learning solutions on real embedded hardware.
- ST B-L475E-IOT01A (IoT Discovery Kit)
- Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense
- Eta Compute ECM3532 AI Sensor
- Eta Compute ECM3532 AI Vision
- OpenMV Cam H7 Plus
- Himax WE-I Plus
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 DK
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF5340 DK
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF9160 DK
- Nordic Semiconductor Thingy:91
- Silicon Labs Thunderboard Sense 2
- Sony's Spresense
- Syntiant TinyML Board
- TI CC1352P LaunchPad
- Arduino Portenta H7 + Vision shield (preview support)
- Raspberry Pi 4
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano
Different development board? No problem, you can always collect data using the Data forwarder or the Edge Impulse for Linux SDK, and deploy your model back to the device with the Running your impulse locally tutorials.
Just want to experience Edge Impulse? You can also use your Mobile phone!
Updated 8 days ago