This Edge Impulse CLI is used to control local devices, act as a proxy to synchronise data for devices that don't have an internet connection, and to upload and convert local files. The CLI consists of seven tools:
- edge-impulse-daemon - configures devices over serial, and acts as a proxy for devices that do not have an IP connection.
- edge-impulse-uploader - allows uploading and signing local files.
- edge-impulse-data-forwarder - a very easy way to collect data from any device over a serial connection, and forward the data to Edge Impulse.
- edge-impulse-run-impulse - show the impulse running on your device.
- edge-impulse-blocks - create organizational transformation blocks.
- eta-flash-tool - to flash the Eta Compute ECM3532 AI Sensor.
- himax-flash-tool - to flash the Himax WE-I Plus.
Did you know you can also connect devices directly to your browser?
Recent versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge can connect directly to fully-supported development boards, without the CLI. See this blog post for more information.
Updated 16 days ago
Now, install the CLI via the guide below: