Edge Impulse enables developers to create the next generation of intelligent device solutions with embedded Machine Learning (TinyML). We believe that machine learning will enable the valuable use of the 99% of sensor data currently discarded due to cost, bandwidth, or power constraints. Our framework provides data ingestion, labeling, training, and deployment capabilities to accelerate developer success with ML on the edge.
Edge Impulse is in a hyper-growth stage and we are looking for our very first Senior Recruiter to help us hit our ambitious hiring goals. This role is a full-time, flex recruiting role; the ideal candidate should be able to own the recruitment cycle for either non-technical or technical roles, including software engineering, embedded engineering, developers, marketing, sales and G&A. This person will have a solid understanding of technical recruiting, market availability, recruiting tactics, candidate assessment abilities, and strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for technical and non-technical positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, vetting credentials, and closing candidates.
- Support Edge Impulse’s diversity, equity, and inclusion values by identifying the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Be an Edge Impulse brand champion by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical community and marketplace
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions, and other innovative approaches you find successful
- Build strong partnerships with the hiring managers to understand job requirements, functions, and fits for each department
- Assists with the development and revision of job descriptions for selected positions
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts ads for open positions as well as internal communication platforms
- Ensure candidates have an excellent and memorable candidate experience regardless of the outcome
- Work closely with the BOM to ensure they have all the information needed for a smooth onboarding process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years full-cycle corporate or search firm recruiting experience, thorough understanding of technical roles and skills, preferably in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You have a hunter’s mentality (recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals)
- You’re able to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with a delightful candidate experience
- Strong collaborative skills to work cross-functionally with other teams and hiring managers
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
What we offer
- The chance to join 30+ amazingly smart people in a field-defining startup, spread over three continents
- We value work-life balance, and are building a remote-first organization
- A well-funded company with founders who care about team, users and values
- We offer competitive pay, paid healthcare benefits, 401K and stock options
- We do amazingly fun offsites twice a year and have small offices in San Jose, CA, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If interested please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].