This is a prebuilt dataset for detecting whether a faucet is running based on audio, for the Recognize sounds from audio tutorial. It contains 15 minutes of data sampled from a MEMS microphone at 16KHz over the following two classes:
- Faucet - faucet is running, with a variety of background activity.
- Noise - just background activities.
- Download the faucet dataset.
- Unzip the file in a location of your choice.
- Open a terminal or command prompt, and navigate to the place where you extracted the file.
$ edge-impulse-uploader --clean $ edge-impulse-uploader --category training faucet/training/*.cbor $ edge-impulse-uploader --category testing faucet/testing/*.cbor
You will be prompted for your username, password, and the project where you want to add the dataset.
Updated 2 months ago